Ellsworth + Ivey is looking for a motivated, go-getting individual to join our sales team and help us astronomically grow our sales numbers!
Who We Are:
Ellsworth + Ivey is a knitwear business focused on creating custom knitwear designs for boutiques, hotels, and resorts around the country. We have grown organically for 5+ years utilizing only inbound leads with much success, but we are ready to grow our sales team and attack the market where we see only untapped potential and exponential growth. Note - you DO NOT need to have a background in Fashion to apply, in fact - that is encouraged!
Who You Are:
You are a young individual, with 2-4 years of sales experience who is HUNGRY for a position without a ceiling on commission. You are driven and organized, a self starter who is comfortable being remote and also capable of having the discipline of being a remote employee. You do not need to have a background in Fashion to work with us, but you should have a background in some form of outreach sales - such as software sales at a technology company. If you are ready to be fully remote forever (not just in a pandemic) and make great money - you’re out candidate!
- Act as a point of contact for existing and new potential customers within assigned territory/verticals
- Aggressive prospecting to identify sales opportunities within assigned territory/ verticals; Qualify and develop inbound and/or outbound sales leads
- Consistently outreach to sales leads through various points of contact
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Collaborate with colleagues from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop co-branded assets to help our customers succeed
Candidate Qualifications / Skills:
- 2-4 years of outside sales experience
- Self-starter and can work independently; “hungry” to close sales
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the digital space today, including social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), search engines, and how to navigate through them.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite
- Experience building and maintaining a client base through new business opportunities, renewal, and increase
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Base Salary + Commission
- Unlimited Time Off
- Fully Remote
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!