Operations Coordinator & Customer Care Representative
Ellsworth + Ivey is looking for an energetic and passionate self starter to join our growing team! In this role, you will report directly to our Director of Marketing and Sales and responsibilities include:
- Support our Director of Marketing & Sales with additional marketing needs, such as maintaining Pinterest, supporting Digital Marketing initiatives, supporting marketing campaigns, etc.
- Work directly with our production factory to oversee wholesale order placement and freight coordination
- Maintain and coordinate all wholesale orders by placing orders, distributing invoices, monitoring payment and shipping status.
- Oversee and manage online orders, process customer returns and manage customer care
- Monitor internal stock reports and analyze for selling trends, reorders, etc.
- Collaborate with Ellsworth + Ivey team to spearhead new initiatives, designs and partnerships to grow and scale the business
Skills and specifications:
- Who You Are: A passionate and dedicated team player with 1-2 years of experience. You are self driven and comfortable not being micromanaged. You have a “no task is too big or small” attitude
- Willingness and ability to learn; you do not wait to be told to learn something new, you are constantly growing and using your time to research and expand your knowledge/skill set
- Must be familiar with Google Suite
- Motivated, proactive and highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.Seniority Level: Entry Level
Employment type: full-time
Location: Remote or New York based